The way I’m handling this right now is not making me proud. I want to be stronger, & my reaction is making me feel like I’m not the person I believe I am. Grow the fuck up, Chloe.
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
This makes me miss my best friend so hard.
If you’re a teenager or young adult and you have family members who are a bunch of toxic assholes, cut them out of your life as soon as you’re independent and don’t look back. It only gets more difficult and more complicated to do so as you age, and it is soooo not worth dealing with.